Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
2020 is nearly over! We launched 3 new startups this week, bumping us to a whopping 350+ total for the year.
There are also 4 companies in their home stretch, including delivery robots, craft spirits and a horror movie (that’s not just this year’s highlight reel 🤡).
Our team wishes you a happy and healthy new year!
Perrone Robotics – Kits that make any vehicle autonomous.
• $17M+ sales history, $2.8M in 2020 alone (up ️51%).
• 5 patents, $7T+ market. Intel Capital led Series A at $29M+ valuation.
Vyrill – AI delivering in-video search, insights and commerce tools for brand marketers.
• Clients include Porche, AirAsia, Revlon, Dell and Sargento.
• CEO has 15+ years experience in eCommerce and marketing, previously built and sold a mobile shopping app in 2009.
The Calculated Movie – Young adult adventure thriller: a tale of betrayal, revenge and genius.
• Team has worked on 23 major studio-released movies and series earning over $4B in revenue.
• Relationships with major studios including Sony, Universal, Warner Media, Disney, Viacom/CBS/Paramount, and Lionsgate.
Close to Goal
The world’s first marketplace donating 100% profits to charity.
Octane Coffee 83%
The world’s first fully automated coffee drive-thru.
The eBay for digital goods: buy and sell any digital product imaginable!
Most Raised This Week
Envel – Building the world’s smartest bank account.
Beat Box / Future Proof – Brand new beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers.
Cortex – AI-powered analytics improving marketers’ creative choices.
Pit Liquor – Natural, toxin-free whiskey deodorant.
Solstar Space Company – First internet service provider in space.
JJ Pfister Distilling Company – Handcrafted spirits from a fast-growing, experiential distillery.
The Devil’s Circle – Horror movie based on an East Coast legend.
UpLyft – The 1st FDA-compliant self-transfer system for people between bed and wheelchair.
Kiwibot – Cheaper, faster delivery via robots.