Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Your Rating: 5]You must sign in to vote
Peep the startups investors have been flocking to!
Immersed – VR offices partnered with Facebook, Microsoft, and HTC. Raised $5.3M.
• CEO was selected as 2021’s Forbes 30 Under 30 and was a software leader in Fortune 500 companies.
• Went through Techstars in 2017 (top 0.1% of startups worldwide) and raised almost $4M to date.
StackSource – Simplifying commercial real estate investing. Raised $1.6M.
• Closed over 100 real estate loans across 28 states; $2M+ revenue.
• Backed by Techstars, Newark Venture Partners, and real estate industry executives.
DRONEDEK Corporation – The safe, secure, smart mailbox for the new age of delivery. Raised $1.3M.
• Exclusive patent rights in the US market for Secured Drone Delivery.
• 100M items purchased on the internet per day, 91% of those items are drone deliverable (5lb or less).
BeatBox / Future Proof – Brand new beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. Raised $1.3M.
• Raised $1M from Mark Cuban on Shark Tank.
• Currently in 11,000+ stores including Walmart, Kroger, 7 Eleven, and more in 25 states.
TransitNet – Bringing title to crypto. Raised $1.1M.
• Solving the major problem in a $5B+ market.
• Beta customers include advisory firms like Cohen & Co. and Berkower LLC.