Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
We’ve got a whopping 7 new companies this week — so there’s sure to be something to tickle your fancy.
Check them out and invest in your favorites!
Featured Startup ️
BlissDivorce — Reach a divorce agreement without the time, cost and conflict of attorneys.
• Get divorced 10 months faster and for $20K less than using an attorney.
• Strong team headed by C-suite legal tech exec, celebrity attorney & successful entrepreneurs.
• Large stable market — 1.1M divorces, $28B per year.
Divorce is an unfortunate reality of our modern society… and it’s a process that is overdue for significant reform. BlissDivorce is on a mission to not just make a difficult process easier for all parties, but also make it more cost effective. I believe Scott has assembled the right mix of technical, entrepreneurial and domain knowledgeable talent to make BlissDivorce the business and customer success it has every opportunity to become. I’m excited to be the lead investor in this great venture.
Founder, OCX Cognition
Investing $40K this round
Pristeem – At-home dry cleaning: take care of the clothes you love.
• Backed by Alchemist Accelerator (#1 for B2B software). Raised $915K from top angels and a hardware VC in NYC.
• Cleaned 1,000+ outfits — 200+ users, 70% retention, 4.9/5 customer satisfaction, 84 NPS.
Legion M – The world’s first fan-owned entertainment company.
• One of the most successful companies in JOBS Act history with over $10M raised and 25,000+ investors.
• Projects with Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, Nicolas Cage, Anne Hathaway, Dean Devlin, and more.
JogAlong Stroller – World’s first stroller to enable proper running and walking form.
• 10M views on product video, 12,000+ people on interested email list.
• Holds 4 global patents: US, UK, Germany, and Canada.
LiteraSeed – Visual-based communication for doctors to effectively assess patients.
• Pilots already running with Valleywise and one of the largest providers in CA serving ~2M patients.
• Saves hospitals ~$5M per year avoiding malpractice, as well as increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction.
Charlala – Conversational platform built to engage world language students.
• 6,000+ language teachers from 26 countries use the platform, organic growth of 500 teachers per month.
• Winners of 2019 World Language Design Challenge hosted by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and LearnLaunch.
CityFreighter – Electric trucks with lower costs and faster time-to-market.
• Unique modular system, offering maximum flexibility to build different vehicle variations quickly.
• Substantial market size with exponential growth – $792B by 2028.
Nyoobe – All-in-one referral app: bringing word of mouth into the 21st century.
• Launched on Android and iOS.
• Huge market. $69.7B was paid to Facebook in 2019 – imagine those business paying their customers just 1% instead.
World Tree – Fast growing eco-timber that restores the earth.
Quadrant Biosciences – World’s first saliva test for autism.
Close to Goal
First event subscription marketplace across music, film, food and wine.
Calyx Cultivation Tech96%
Patent-pending, COVID-killing LED fixtures and patented grow technology.
Next-generation of therapeutics from gut microbes.
Veteran-owned craft brewery dedicated to serving the community.
Easier payments and remittances for emerging markets.
The Wilderness Road70%
Film about one of the bloodiest and most incredible times in American history.
Most Raised This Week
Boxabl – Mass production of upscale affordable housing. Only 1 hour to build.
RAD Intelligence – Platform providing advertiser content for users to share.
ThisWay Global – Matching people to jobs, without bias.
Treefort Music Festival – Invest in a fest that starts with community.
AtYourGate – The airport delivery app: order food and more to your gate.