Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
We’ve got a bunch of new companies this week focused on treating people right; whether that’s taxi drivers, musicians or anyone feeling down. ️
Plus many more – including super-safe data storage, cost-effective cannabinoids, and the ultimate venue for your next virtual party
P.S. scroll to the bottom for an extra treat!
The Drivers Cooperative – Ridehailing platform owned by workers, not billionaires and venture capital.
• 3,000 drivers and 30K+ rider accounts in the app.
• Five-star rating in App and Playstores, clients include AOC and the NYC Board of Elections.
SelfDecode – On-demand AI doctor.
• 360% revenue growth from Q4 2019 to Q4 2020.
• 4.7 Trustpilot score, 98% retention rate, 64 Net Promoter Score in Q4 (and trending up).
PersonaFi – Social trading: safe, secure investment community.
• Organically built a proof of concept to 23,000+ users with a 90% engagement rate within a year.
• User base growing at 20% month-over-month.
Biomedican – Producing the highest quality cannabinoids at the lowest costs.
• 99% pharmaceutical grade, bio-organic, Non-GMO – and produced for 70-90% less than current wholesale prices.
• Featured in 70+ articles from Forbes, Bloomberg, Nasdaq, Reuters, Maxim, Rolling Stones and more.
Tocca – B2B company virtual spaces, customized by you.
• Orders up over 200% in Q2 over Q1 2021.
• Raised $2M with angels: Parker Harris (Salesforce) Kevin Ryan (Mongo DB) Nick Metha (Gainsight).
HearMe – Mental wellness platform combatting loneliness and enabling genuine human connection.
• 115,000+ downloads and 375,000+ Interactions — 92% of users report feeling better after just one conversation.
• Current global mental health crisis has millions suffering from loneliness, anxiety, and depression in record numbers.
Brane – Using AI to democratize access to oil and gas profits.
• Massive oil and gas market opportunity, $525B spent annually in U.S.
• Founding team has 20+ years in oil and gas and building data-driven solutions.
Vocana – Platform for musicians to engage, activate and monetize their fanbase.
• Levelling the playing field for independent artists, allowing them to generate more revenue from their fanbase.
• Current streaming platforms underpay artists and don’t provide direct access to fans.
prep2grow – AI taking the work and stress out of investing.
• 61% month-over-month revenue increase.
• $575K+ annual recurring revenue and 8K+ subscriber in the first 12 months.
Xenolithaz – Store private data away from prying eyes and vulnerable tech.
• Growing market demand: ransomware attacks have increased by 350%.
• Proven management team track record with multiple technology start-ups and exits.
StadiumDrop – Game changing in-seat delivery service letting you stay in the moment.
Splitsy – FinTech mobile app to automatically split monthly bills.
Calm Company Fund – Investment advisor and mentor for founders of calm companies.
Entelexo – Creating a new class of drugs to address incurable autoimmune diseases.
Close to Goal
Using AI to take the work and stress out of investing.
Brazen Bio 91%
Helping biotech founders advance human health.
Affordable 3D printing for American manufacturing.
Most Raised This Week
Halcium Energy – Small wind turbines for homes and businesses.
The Drivers Cooperative – Ridehailing platform owned by workers, not billionaire founders and venture capital.
SelfDecode – On-demand AI doctor.
ASTRALABS – Access ownership in 1000’s of companies with one investment.
Token Metrics – Using AI to help users build profitable crypto portfolios.