Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
We’ve got 5 new companies this week, including high-tech barns, a Tesla subscription service, and a natural deodorant… made from whiskey!
Looking for a book to relax with over the holidays? Check out Team Wefunder’s most-loved books of 2020 in our ‘Tidbit of the Week’ section at the bottom
Happy scrolling and happy holidays from Team Wefunder ️
Pit Liquor – Natural, toxin-free whiskey deodorant.
• 3X year-over-year revenue growth since 2017. $1M annual recurring revenue and 86% profit margin.
• Wholesale partners include Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Faire, and more.
Popcultivator Comics – Fan-owned comic book studio with $150M+ in sales.
• Team has over 100 years collective experience in the comic industry.
• Worked with Marvel, Scholastic, Hasbro, DC, Lucasfilm, and more.
Viroment Equity – High-tech, sustainable barns.
• $900M foreign trade in 2017.
• Each project creates 42 farm-to-table jobs and produces $4M+ of protein per year.
Navisyo – Connecting boat owners with travelers around the globe.
• Recreational boating is worth $26B+, expected to reach $33B+ by 2027.
• Signed partnerships with marinas, licensing sales projected to begin 1st quarter 2021.
T4L (Transportation 4 Life) – All-inclusive Tesla and Nissan electric vehicle (EV) subscriptions.
• Strategic partnerships with leading insurance company, finance and EV manufacturers.
• 400%+ month-over-month organic social media growth.
Close to Goal
The Calculated Movie 91%
Global, young adult motion picture franchise.
The world’s first marketplace donating 100% profits to charity.
The eBay for digital goods: buy and sell any digital product imaginable!
Fintech app for the gig economy.
Most Raised This Week
Armbrust American – Surgical and N95 masks to fight COVID.
Solstar Space Company – First internet service provider in space.
Envel – Building the world’s smartest bank account.
Cortex – AI-powered analytics improving marketers’ creative choices.
Cleveland Whiskey Bond – Innovative, profitable and award-winning distillery.
Wildeye – Pay to talk with influencers via private video calls.
JJ Pfister Distilling Company – Handcrafted spirits from a fast-growing, experiential distillery.
Move – The first community-owned digital store.
Neighborhood Sun – Community-shared solar: making clean energy accessible to everyone.
The Devil’s Circle – Horror movie based on an East Coast legend.
UpLyft – The 1st FDA-compliant self-transfer system for people between bed and wheelchair.