Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
AlphaFlow launches on Republic
Buy and sell loans with simplicity and transparency
- First-of-its-kind$100M securitization in January 2021
- Institutional investors already signed to buy $1B+ of AlphaFlow loans
- Curated partnerships with best-in-class lenders across40+ states
- Production volume expected by AlphaFlow to hit $110M/month by Q3 2021
- Powered by $16M raised from top VCs and mortgage market leaders
There is a $75B non-bank real estate lending market but no access to it. One key challenge keeps investors from these loans: massive lender fragmentation. As a result, the investment world is starving for yield while the U.S. housing market is desperately in need of more inventory.
AlphaFlow is building the platform to connect these titan industries. Lenders get the capital they need to grow their businesses, and investors get access to this asset class in a modern, technology-driven way. The end result is that AlphaFlow is now one of the leading platforms for institutions to invest online in real estate debt.
AlphaFlow currently works with lenders across 41 states. They deploy $1B+ into real estate bridge loans through their platform on behalf of some of the world’s top institutional investors. AlphaFlow is deploying $1B+ into real estate bridge loans
Previous financing of $16M across 4 rounds of funding
AlphaFlow has already raised over $16M in financing to date from investors like Y Combinator, Point72, Social Capital, and Saluda Grade.
- Q3 2015 Angel Round: $520k
- Q3 2016 Seed Round:$1.6 million (YC W16 batch)
- Q3 2017 Seed Extension Round: $2.5 million
- Q4 2020 Series A: $10M, including SAFEs secured over previous 24 months
Join investors in Airbnb, Stripe, Instacart, Coinbase, Dropbox, Reddit, Slack, and more in co-investing in AlphaFlow.