Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Brass launches on Republic
A womenswear brand transforming e-commerce through community and connection
Affordable, high-quality clothes for the working woman and a high-touch online shopping experience she cannot get anywhere else
• 25K+ women own Brass: Theory-caliber product at affordable prices
• $5.2M in accrued revenue since launch; $1.8M in 2019 (unaudited)
• Most engaged customers are members of Brass’ digital community, The Guild
• The LTV of a customer in The Guild is 6x that of a Non-Guild customer
• Brass customers have committed ~$150K in capital alongside this round
The Brass mission is to serve women. Since inception Brass has pioneered the concept of building a functional wardrobe, filled with affordable, machine washable, low maintenance pieces that do more than change a woman’s morning—they save her time for the big moments in life.
Brass doesn’t stop at exceptional, value-driven products. They are differentiated by their dynamic online community that gives women the online shopping experience they crave and deserve. Their digital community, The Brass Guild, is transforming e-commerce by making it an empowering, enjoyable, efficient and informed experience.
Fashion e-commerce: $475B Market by 2022
Brass sits nicely between professional wear and lifestyle product categories