Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Jar Goods launches on Republic
Helping people realize the fullness of their lives through quick and easy foods
A next-generation grocery brand poised to disrupt ready-to-cook categories
• Products available in 1300 stores through 4 key distributors and online
• 500k jars sold and $1.5m in sales (unaudited)
• Beat out thousands of other start-ups for a spot in the Chobani Incubator
• Non-GMO Verified Products and Women-Owned Certified Company
• $725M total addressable market in current category alone
Foods in ready-to-cook grocery categories haven’t changed in ages, and they don’t deliver what many of today’s consumers need. This is especially true for pasta sauce.
Jar Goods is on a mission to bring pride and inspiration back to ready-to-cook pantry staples. They believe in living and eating with mindful purpose. Their ‘short-cut foods’ deliver both quality and convenience and help consumers get dinner on the table easier, faster, and happier.