Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
• Investors include Charles Huang, Co-Creator of Guitar Hero
• Invested in and advised by Andy Rachleff, Co-Founder of Benchmark & CEO Wealthfront
• 2 patents granted, 1 patent pending, 3 patents awaiting submission
• COVID-19 friendly, fewer staff & things to touch, social distancing events
• Ready to go through manufacturing/production processes
• $225k+ raised to date
Speakers with cables are time-consuming to set up, expensive, and need to be replaced frequently.
Audios loudspeakers are cable-free, battery-powered, and don’t require a Wi-Fi router or Bluetooth connection. Audios speakers are powered by rechargeable, hot-swappable battery packs. They completely eliminate the need for clumsy cables, making the process of setting up audio for events significantly easier and less expensive.
Audios currently allows up to 16 loudspeakers to be synchronized cablelessly. Anyone can set up an Audios system quickly and easily.