Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
A personal assistant for service professionals
One-tap Experience platform simplifies business-customer communication
- Relay’s customizable interface caters to businesses across sectors
- Offers easy messaging, payments, video sharing, reviews, and more
- Simple integration with existing tools makes Relay even more convenient
- Relay is entering a TAM projected to reach $1 trillion by 2023
- 20 beta companies have already signed LOIs, 5 paying customers
- Backed by Pear VC, Mucker Capital and Alumni Ventures Group
Customer service is crucial to business growth, especially in the home services industry. But as professionals try to balance all the needs of their business, providing clear, consistent communication to customers can often be forgotten.
Relay offers an easy, one-tap customer experience platform that simplifies communication between service professionals and homeowners. With one-tap, their messaging delivers text messages to customers’ phones, while keeping communication organized for businesses within the app. Additionally, they offer essential tools like scheduling, payments, reviews, and analytics, making it a one-stop shop for every businesses’ needs.