Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Tips on Minimizing Risk ️ ️
Even professional investors can’t predict the future. But you’re more likely to avoid loss by:
1. Diversifying your investments
2. Focusing on areas you understand
3. Investing in products or services you use and believe in
4. Making several smaller investments rather than one big one
Scroll down to see if any of the companies closing soon tick these boxes for you!
Closing This Week
Vansanity – On-demand medical workspaces for aesthetic practitioners.
• Founder was C-level exec on IPO of Shopping.com with Goldman and subsequent sale to eBay for ~$675 million.
• Post-COVID-19, practitioners will not want overhead or fixed costs.
Fancy – Discover and shop premium products from brands worldwide.
• 900K+ monthly active users, 2.7M+ active app installations, and 1.1M+ daily email subscribers.
• Previous investors include General Catalyst, a16z, Jack Dorsey, Will Smith, and Carlos Slim.
Viroment – Building agriculture facilities for the world’s top protein suppliers.
• 17% APR fixed returns.
• High-tech, sustainable barns with lower costs & less regulation.
Cornbread Hemp — USDA-Certified Organic CBD.
• Certified by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and sold in over 100 retail stores in 10 states.
• 52% revenue growth from 2019 to 2020, averaging $4-6K in monthly profits since initial $100K investment 1 year ago.
Makeba — Easier payments and remittances for emerging markets.
• Faster and 90% cheaper than competitors, fully operational and outperforming in first West African market.
• Customer base growing 35% per month since January launch.