Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
- World renowned team of physicians, scientists, engineers & entrepreneurs
- 180 years of combined expertise in heart failure and implantable devices
- 25 Heart Failure patients already enrolled in pre-clinical testing
- Advisors from top universities
- Member of Johnson & Johnson Innovation program
Heart failure emergencies are a $21B problem. The lack of remote heart failure monitoring systems makes it difficult for heart failure patients and healthcare providers to address emergencies. As a result, patients are referred to the ER and subsequently hospitalized, even if it’s a false alarm.
Oracle Health has developed an insertable cardiac device to monitor heart failure and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations. Their tiny device utilizes multi-sensors, remote monitoring technology and cloud-based Artificial Intelligence for long-term comprehensive cardiac monitoring.