Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Transform your sneakers into golf shoes
- $550k raised to date, $1.5M sales
- 25K+ customers, 4 world records in Golfkicks spikes, loved by influencers from PGA, LPGA, and Long Drive Tour (and a professional bullfighter/rodeo clown wearing Kobes)
- Global golf shoe market worth $8.5B by 2022(projection by Fact.MR)
- Amazon bestseller—5 staraverage across 1200+ ratings
- ~55% gross margins, $1.09M TTM revenue
- Successful Shark Tank appearance, deal with Mark Cuban
Same Grip, Better Comfort
The global golf shoe market is estimated by Fact.MR to be worth $8.5B by 2022. While the industry is full of innovation, little progress has been made to the one piece of equipment that makes for a stable swing—golf shoes.
Golfkicks solves the problem that many golfers face: finding functional, stylish, and comfortable golf shoes. With their easy-to-install traction kit, Golfkicks turns any pair of sneakers into a fully functional pair of golf shoes.
Golfkicks has set up multiple brand and strategic partnerships this year. Taking on the world in 2021
- Expanding globally to Amazon Europe and Japan, opening distribution overseas
- Partnered with Pride Sports(Champ, Softspikes), growing manufacturing capacity 10X to meet demand in new markets
- Launching Version 5 golf spikes (this Spring)
- New brand for baseball/softball traction—Yardkicks(Summer 2021)
Golfkicks sells traction directly to consumers through their website (golfkicks.com) and Amazon. They have generated $1MM+ in Trailing Twelve Months (TTM) revenue, split roughly 50/50 between the two, at ~55% gross margins. $1.09M in 12 month revenue