Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Heroclip Successfully Funded & Still Accepting Investments
Heroclip’s campaign is now successfully funded and is still accepting investments. As a reminder, Heroclip is the developer of multi-functional lifestyle products that help users do more in their lives.
Deal highlights include:
- 2019 revenue was more than $2mm with unit sales growing by 18% from 2018 – aggregating over 440,000 units sold since 2018 (unaudited)
- Founder, CEO and inventor was granted 2 utility patents for the product design
- Currently sold in retailers worldwide including REI and the Container Store, as well as on marketplaces like Amazon
- Backed by notable investors that include executives from Nike, Under Armour, Stanley (water-bottles), Brooks Running, and Filson
- Founder and CEO has 15 years of entrepreneurship experience as a Ph.D, inventor, author and is former faculty at UW Foster School of Business and Stanford University