Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
In case you missed it, here’s a roundup of recently announced deal updates. Click the links below to learn more. Additionally, be sure to click the “Follow” button on any company’s profile page that you are interested in.
• Swaybrand began work with Conagra to rebrand Mrs. Butterworth’s to ensure that the new brand story repairs, resonates, and inspires the African-American and other people of color communities.
• Virtuix’s $15M round is currently oversubscribed. If you would like to participate in the offering, you can still join the waitlist by this Friday, April 2nd.
• Cytonics surpassed $2.5M in investments and announced its campaign end date – Friday, April 30th, less than one month from today.
• Gryphon recently launched its expansion into Latin America through a distribution partnership in Santiago, Chile with Control4 Chile.
• Innovega’s smart glasses technology was featured in Business Insider & Yahoo! News.
• Good Earth Organics commented on the cannabis SAFE Banking Act being reintroduced to the Senate.
• Death & Co surpassed $1.5M in reservations and is offering bonus investor perks to all investors that reserve shares and subsequently invest.