Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Jassby | Mobile banking & commerce app for kids and teens
• Built in eCommerce store with over 22% margins
• Co-brand agreement with Mastercard for a no fee virtual debit card for kids and teens
• Investors include Blumberg Capital, Moneta Venture Capital, and Correlation Ventures; advisors include the former assistant general counsel of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Booxby | AI-powered marketing platform for content creators
• Commercial traction and a strategic investment from Ingram Content Group, one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of books
• Two products in beta; has run pilots for and processed data-sets from Hachette Book Group, Simon & Schuster, and ICG
Miso Robotics, currently the company with the most investments on SeedInvest, ending in two weeks
Miso Robotics is developing artificially intelligent robots to make food efficiently and consistently. The company has raised over $9.9M of its Series C round from over 4K investors and is currently the company with the most investments on SeedInvest. Read all campaign updates to date here.
The last day to invest is Friday, November 20th – two weeks from today.
Now Accepting Reservations
• Virtuix | Developer of the Omni, an omni-directional treadmill allowing users to walk and run inside video games
• Gatsby | Options trading platform for a new generation of traders
SeedInvest Promotions & Perks
• Gatsby | All investors who reserve shares and later purchase their reserved shares will receive the next tier up of perks.
• Virtuix | All investors who reserve shares and later purchase their reserved shares will receive bonus perks based on their ultimate investment size
Don’t Miss Out on Future Updates…
Want to keep receiving these emails? Be sure to click the “Follow” button on any company’s profile page that you are interested in. This will ensure you receive business updates, campaign reminders, and webinar alerts during the campaign going forward. Going forward, you will no longer receive individual updates from companies you are not actively following.