Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Caliber secures certificate of occupancy for new Phoenix behavioral health facility
Caliber secured the certificate of occupancy for its new 62k square-foot mental healthcare facility in downtown Phoenix, a federally designated opportunity zone. Neuropsychiatric Hospitals (NPH) will operate the 96-bed facility over a 20-year lease. The property was recently appraised at $28mm and is opportunity zone qualified, giving investors the potential for tax benefits.
This facility will offer the company’s accredited investors the chance to see their capital have a meaningful impact on the community, provide services to an area notorious for its shortage of in-patient neuropsychiatric hospital beds, and generate new jobs in the area.
The campaign is successfully funded and still accepting investments.
Financial research firm InvestorPlace features Cytonics & Gatsby
InvestorPlace, one of America’s longest-standing independent financial research firms, recently featured both Cytonics and Gatsby to its investor community.
• In addition to their discovery of alpha-2-macroglobulin (A2M) and its synthetic alternative CYT-108 as osteoarthritis treatments, Cytonics’ feature highlights the economic burden of osteoarthritis as well as the present market: according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 32.5 million American adults suffer from osteoarthritis. Learn more & invest.
• Gatsby’s feature explores the company’s accessible, streamlined approach to options trading and its appeal to the new wave of younger investors: “the app does away with the convoluted lingo and gets down to the brass tacks in a clear, concise manner, using language that millennials and Generation Z can appreciate.” Learn more & invest.
What is Caliber?
Caliber is a full-service real estate investment company that provides investors access to sophisticated, private real estate investments.
Here’s how it works:
• Individual accredited investors or registered investment advisors invest in Caliber Funds to gain access to real estate investments, without having to actively manage them.
• Caliber acquires residential, commercial, or hospitality real estate it views as potentially attractive and able to generate future gains.
• Caliber’s internal real estate services divisions work to develop, construct, and manage the assets it acquires to improve profitability and potentially grow asset values.
• Caliber continually evaluates each project to determine the optimum time to harvest gains, refinance, or re-invest and take advantage of new market opportunities for investors.
Caliber manages all facets of each project for investors, from purchase, development, and construction to marketing, sales, and reporting, creating an alternative way to access an established asset class – real estate.