Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Spotlight on Robomart’s leading VC backers
Robomart, a store-hailing autonomous vehicles startup, has amassed a diverse array of early stage venture capital backers such as the following:
- SOSV is a global venture capital firm founded by Sean O’Sullivan with a 30%+ net IRR and 900+ portfolio companies, including Breather, BitMEX, and JUMP Bikes (acquired by Uber). Robomart was accepted into its robotics-focused HAX accelerator.
- The Automation Fund invests in AI, machine learning, and autonomous vehicle startups. Its portfolio companies include ICON Build (3D printed homes), and Inokyo (white label self checkout).
- Archetype is an incubator for early stage frontier technology ventures. Its portfolio companies include Jewel Commerce, which was acquired by Capital One in 2019.
- Hustle Fund was founded by former entrepreneurs and invests in “hilariously” early stage companies with a focus on tech. Its portfolio includes FleetPanda and ClaimCompass.
- Wasabi Venture Partners is a tech-focused extension of Wasabi Ventures which has invested in over 200 startups since 2003. Portfolio investments include Gusto, Rocket Lawyer, and UStream (acquired by IBM). WVP has committed to investing $200k+ in this round.
Robomart is still accepting investments, but its campaign closes this Friday, June 19th.