Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Rockin’ Pets, Rollin’ Vets (“Rollin’ Vets”), is a customer-centric mobile veterinary clinic expanding to serve more clients in and around Houston, TX. Originally launched in January 2016, the unique and convenient model of care has generated considerable response thus far, with revenue surpassing $1.5M in 2019.
Rollin’ Vets believes that the best care for your pet happens at home. Pets are happiest and calmest in the comfort of their home, and relaxed pets allow for better pet care and less stress all-around. Rollin’ Vets offers clients the same complete animal care and treatment found at a traditional vet, at their home, at a time that is most convenient for them – 7 days a week.
Due to the unique nature of the business, word of mouth spread quickly without any traditional advertising. Now, the business is looking to add another van to the fleet, on-board additional staff, and begin targeted marketing efforts to grow the business. The business plans to expand throughout Houston and begin franchising the concept in other Texas cities – and eventually nationwide.
These funds will be used to improve the website, develop a mobile app, implement targeted marketing campaigns, purchase an additional van, and hire more staff.
Founded by Dr. Katharine Eick, an experienced veterinarian with over 22 years in care, Rollin’ Vets provides a convenient solution to traditional veterinary care.
Here are the highlights:
• The largest full-service mobile veterinary concept in the Greater Houston area, meeting the growing customer demand for a convenient, less stressful experience for pets and pet owners.
• Saves time and money for families with multiple pets, and offers clients a safer alternative to office visits during current pandemic (and beyond).
• Experiencing rapid growth, with plans to grow regionally and nationwide with a franchise model.
• Finished 2019 with $1.5M in revenue, continuing four consecutive years of year-over-year revenue growth.
• Dr. Katharine Eick, founder and CEO, has over 22 years of experience in veterinary medicine, including ambulatory, corporate and rural practices.
• 5 full-time veterinarians, 7 full-time veterinary technicians, 5 full-time client liaisons offer comprehensive care.