Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
• Aiming to transform supply chain inefficiencies into profitable revenue streams
• Addressing $47B food waste market & $270B flour market
• Partnered with major brands like Hodo & Amy’s | Used by Barilla, etc
• #1 seller in category on Amazon | Sold in 85+ stores
• $1.75M+ in funds to date (Techstars company)
• Multi-award winner, including World Changing Idea by Fast Company
30% of the food produced worldwide is never consumed, causing a massive waste of natural resources as well as financial loss. According to Project Drawdown, reducing food waste is the #1 thing we can do to stop global warming in 2020.
Yet despite this massive food waste, 1 in 7 Americans is food insecure. With all the food never eaten or thrown out in the supply chain, over 3.5 B people could be fed.
Renewal Mill’s products harvest undervalued byproduct streams from current food production processes to create nutritious, high-fiber ingredients & foods. They create value from the 6B lbs of fibrous food wasted annually in the U.S. alone.