Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Highly versatile shoes developed with digital knitting technology
Glyph’s digitally-knit loafer is designed to be the only pair of shoes anyone needs for everyday use. Glyphs were created to fit perfectly into our days and nights. They were designed so you can feel good and focus on the important parts of life.
Glyph currently offers a men’s and women’s shoe, both priced at $125 a pair. With an efficient customer acquisition strategy and high customer loyalty, their Lifetime Value to Customer Acqusition Cost (CTV/CAC) has been 4.7.
• Designed to be the only pair of shoes anyone needs for daily use
• $250k in revenue (unaudited) from October to February (60% MoM growth)
• Raised $400k from Cornell University, 500 Startups, and experienced angels
• Over 2,000 customers and a Net Promoter Score of 62
A mouth-watering, healthy choice for all your sauce needs
Sienna Sauce was created with health in mind. Made with just a touch of sugar, Sienna Sauce is a great choice for those looking for bold flavor without the high fructose corn syrup and other unhealthy additives.
Since launching, Sienna Sauce has been recognized for its taste and quality. The brand won “Best Sauce” in the 2018 and 2019 Sauce-A-Holic Fest, competing against 15 competitive brands! In 2019, the founder, Tyla-Simone Crayton, was one of only five youth entrepreneurs selected nationwide to present at the World Food Championships.
• Founded by a 16-year-old entrepreneur
• ~$190K in revenue (unaudited) to date; 25,000+ bottles sold in 50+ locations
• Raised $35,000 in funding from pitch competitions
• 2x award-winning sauce at Sauce-A-Holic 2018-2019