Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
In honor of Earth Day, we’re sharing a list of companies raising on Wefunder that are setting the bar high with their eco-friendly missions.
These startups show that positive environmental impact and business growth can go hand in hand. 🤝
The SMART Tire Company – Space-age tires that never go flat.
• 12+ years research and $10M+ invested in the technology, originally designed for Mars rover missions.
• Strategic partnership & collaborations with Felt Bicycles and Spin Mobility (Ford Motor Company).
RIZOME – Climate-positive bamboo building materials.
• Mission to sequester 10 Gigatons of CO2 by 2050.
• Bamboo is fire resistant, durable and sustainable. Production supports local farmers and removes carbon from the atmosphere.
TaDah! Foods – One of the fastest-growing plant-based food brands in the country.
• Over $10M in sales, 2020 net sales up over 250% from 2019.
• Found in 3,500+ retail locations including Target, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Publix, Harris Teeter and Wegmans.
Sun & Swell – The first online, plastic-free health food store.
• Grew online market to $500K+ annual run rate in less than 12 months.
• Founder is a Tory Burch Fellow, Harvard MBA, and winner of PepsiCo’s WomanMade pitch contest.
CoPeace – Sustainable, ESG investing for a better future.
• Public Benefit Corporation and Certified B Corp.
• Led by a team with decades of experience and over $2M raised.
bluShift Aerospace – Biofuel-powered space launch service.
• First company in the world to launch paying payloads using non-toxic biofuel.
• Expected to be cash flow positive in 4 years, net margin increases to 50% in 7 years.
Climate Action Now – Giving ordinary people the means to fight climate change.
• Organizations like the Climate Reality Project are planning to use app for recruiting and engagement.
• Founder is a serial entrepreneur, selling his last company in 2017 with 200,000+ subscribers and millions in annual revenue.
Earth Rides – Like Uber but with a fleet of Teslas.
• Over 193% increase in revenue Q1 2021 vs. previous quarter.
• Partnered with Patagonia Nashville to offer on-demand delivery.