Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
These startups have investors a-buzz…and deservingly so!
Scroll to see what’s hot on Wefunder right now.
Halcium Energy – Small wind turbines for homes and businesses.
• Received orders from people, businesses, non-profits, and governments across the world.
• Nearly 8,000 people have signed up to be notified when PowerPod is ready to sell.
Lil’ Libros – Bilingual children’s media publisher built on community.
• $1.7M gross revenue in 2020, over 1.5M books sold worldwide.
• Sold at Target, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, MoMA, Whole Foods, Amazon, and 2,500+ independent retailers.
MxG Fiber – Replacing single-use plastics with recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable products.
• Made from a plant with one of the highest rates of carbon sequestration.
• Manufactured exclusively in the U.S within 50 miles of the crops being grown – currently 95% of food packaging comes from China.
NYCE – Own real estate for $100. “Robinhood of real estate” – Yahoo Finance.
• 4X+ year-over-year growth of assets under management.
• 2020 bootstrapped results: $1M+ raised, 1500+ apartments acquired, $260M+ assets under management.
ASTRALABS – Access ownership in 1000’s of companies with one investment.
• Launching, acquiring, and scaling a diverse startup portfolio of startups.
• Ranked in the Top 50 Startups by G-Startups Worldwide (judges included Tim Draper and Sequoia).
Hempitecture – First US manufacturing facility for hemp insulation.
• $1M+ in revenue with 250+ customers; advisor authored US patent for HempWool® insulation.
• Products capture CO2; Department of Energy partnership to decarbonize building materials.