Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Ice cream powered by the sun
• Launched in May 2019 and already selling in 500+ major retail stores
• Growing quickly as a leading allergen-friendly ice cream brand
• Over 100K+ pints sold since launch
• Sunscoop is projecting a revenue of $21M by 2023
• Profitable brick-and-mortar pop-up in Soho NYC and food truck coming!
• Investors include Torch Capital (ZocDoc) and Lightspeed Ventures (Snapchat)
The “dairy-free” ice cream market has been dominated by low quality ingredients, including refined sugars and chemical stabilizers. Emphasis on low calorie count has resulted in products that are packed with chemicals, fillers, and fake sugars.
Sunscoop delivers delicious plant-based ice cream made from clean, powerful nutrients that taste great and help fuel a healthy body. Sunscoop is made from organic coconut cream and superfoods, with no refined sugar or top allergens.
Over 100k pints sold
Sunscoop is currently selling in 500+ stores across the US, including all Whole Foods locations in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. They’re quickly closing the gap on the category-leader, which launched 8 years ahead of them. Sunscoop is flying off shelves at leading health food retailers like Erewhon market in Los Angeles.
Sunscoop was recently hailed by Bon Appetit’s healthyish column as: