Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Gaming’s interactive experience company
• $2.3M in revenue in 2019, 2.4M in revenue in 2020, $4.5M projected by Tempo for 2021
• Raised $5.85M to date from strategic investors like Galaxy Interactive
• Esports organization turned game developer. Launching “The Bazaar” Q2 2021
• 8M+ members in Tempo Community, one of the largest community team in esports
• Created and sold “Hivemind,” Twitch.tv’s very successful original game show
• Launching a premium linear channel for gaming with Tempo Originals, Q2 2021
Tempo is a vertically-integrated interactive media studio for gaming with three main pillars: Studios, Games, and Community. They are the first self-sustaining ecosystem in esports, controlling every aspect of their product lifecycle in-house.
From launching their game, The Bazaar to their premium linear streaming channel to unique gaming experiences for their community, 2021 presents an explosive period for growth for Tempo and its fans.
The hub for strategy game content
With 1.5M visitors monthly, Tempo has established itself as the hub for strategy game content. They’re the most visited esports team website, with 32 brand partnerships and 8× world championship titles. Their teams have won $1.7M in prize money over the last two years and have competed in global tournaments. In 2020, they were the MTG World Champions.