Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Trust Stamp Campaign in Review & Campaign Ending Tomorrow
Trust Stamp’s artificial intelligence-powered technology anonymizes any identifying information to prevent sensitive data loss and identify fraud. Deal highlights & campaign updates to date include:
• IP | Proprietary technology protected by one issued patent and 13 total filings uses a deep learning neural network at the intersection of artificial intelligence, biometrics, and cybersecurity
• Customers | Flagship customers include Mastercard International and Synchrony Financial, one of the largest private label credit card providers in the U.S. with 80mm+ accounts
• Team | Highly qualified team brings 35+ years of individual experience in financial services and fraud prevention, with 40+ in cybersecurity and 20+ in artificial intelligence and identity
• Subsidiaries | Launched AiiD, a subsidiary aiming to empower people living in poverty by accelerating secure societal and financial inclusion, and recently received approval for €1mm of funding from Malta Enterprise to establish and operate Trust Stamp Malta, a wholly owned subsidiary and innovation hub for the company’s growing AI solutions
• Advisors | Two newest Executive Advisors – Daryl Burns and Dr. Niel Kempson – collectively bring over 49 years of experience from the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), the U.K.’s cyber, intelligence, and security agency
• COVID-19 Response | Launched Safe14, a secure location tracking solution that aims to slow the spread of COVID-19 while protecting individual civil liberties
Read all campaign updates here. Trust Stamp’s campaign is ending tomorrow, Friday, July 17th. Please note that the round is already oversubscribed, but if you’re still interested, you can join the waitlist to invest via the link below.