Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
– BlockCard can now be used with your mobile pay options, including Apple, Google, and Samsung Pay!
– Over $1M in rev in 2018 and forecasted 20x that based on signed partners
– Ex-Pinterest engineer & iOS engineer join Upshift
– Proven unit economics: 94% paid subscriber retention, $157 CAC, $4,842 LTV
– Crime-Fighting Fully Autonomous Security Robots
– Knightscope security robots have significant field experience with over 700,000 operating hours across 15 states and 4 times zones running fully autonomously 24/7/365
-For small and large enterprises nationwide, security is a recurring need – unlikely “the market for crime” will collapse as it is ongoing societal issue
– Using AI to connect companies with skilled, local freelancers
– 6,000+ Freelancers, 100+ Clients, $600K in Annualized Revenue in the 1st year of launch – Doubling revenues every quarter. No advertising!
– High Profile Board of Advisors: CXO of Billion Dollar Companies, MD of Techstars, Experienced Venture Capitalist, Successful Entrepreneurs
– H&G Science aims to facilitate the safe and effective treatment of diseases
– In the oncology sector, 2017 worldwide sales reached $104BB. These numbers are projected to more than double by 2024, when they are expected to reach $233BB, in annual sales2.
– Over 20 years of experience in the field
Waverly Labs – $ 1,069,620 Raised, 1,348Investors
– Partnered with companies like Hilton, Walmart, and Amazon Fulfillment Centers for major B2B testing
– In less than 3 years, Waverly Labs has generated more than $8.5M in gross revenues
Sunu– $67,067 Raised
-Wearable tech empowering independence for the visually impaired
-Generated $937K in revenue since launch in November 2017
-A Y Combinator (2017) company, MassChallenge (2014) gold award winner
Nanno – $1,070,000 Raised, 5621 investors
– Proven unit economics: $75 CAC vs. $1,200 LTV
– Growing nationally with over 15,000 users in 45 states
– Addressing a $34 billion market in the U.S. alone
Welivv – $1,070,000 Raised, 4031 investors
– Tapping into the $500B+ US home decor market
– Access to approximately 4 million interior design photos and growing
– Enrollment rates of 65% and conversion rates of 80% of those enrolled
Bellwether Housing – Closing Jan 31st
– Seattle nonprofit building 750 new affordable homes. $3M already committed.
– $30M annual budget, $330M in assets, and previously raised $4M from impact investors.
LPPFusion – Closing Feb 15th
– Green fusion energy generator: the power of the sun recreated on Earth
– Achieved the highest confined temperature of any fusion experimental device, over 2 billion degrees, sufficient for hydrogen-boron fusion.
TurboPass Corporation – Closing Jan 31st
– Users include #1 Independent Auto Lender in the USA, Westlake Financial (with over 14,000 dealers).
– Two patents pending (1 utility, 1 process) for “User-authorized distribution of trusted source data.”
True Foodies – Closing Feb 7th
– Video cooking classes taught by Michelin starred chefs and professors from top global culinary schools
– Daniel Boulud, Yannick Alleno, and over 400 of the best chefs in the world are on the platform
– Winner of the prestigious Best Concept Award by Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Hitch Robotics – Closing Feb 14th
– Grown Rogue (CNSX: GRIN) has signed a Commercial Agreement with the intent to purchase 400 Hitch robots, which has the potential value of $24,800,000
– Farms may achieve up to a 30% increase in labor productivity by using Hitch
– Lead Investor: Wavemaker Partners, a global Venture Capital fund with $300 million AUM