Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
– reinvented the wheel. Literally. Scientifically proven advantages
– Aired on Shark Tank, Discovery Channel, FedEx commercials, FOX, and much more.
– Won two government grants for its farming wheel solution ($225k and $724k). Recently raised $534k from an equity crowdfunding campaign
– Every year 8000 veterans commit suicide. We aim to drastically reduce that number
– No other social media platform on the market like SayScape. Currently live on both Apple and Google app stores
– Extremely high growth potential through additional private feeds (first responders) without direct competition in a large part of our target market
– Revolutionary new imaging and robotic technology for pets, proprietary imaging technology with 18 granted patents, 100 patents pending.
– Advisor and investor helped start 200+ companies with multiple 100m+ exits.
-Versatile technology applicable to horses and companion pets with an estimated $3.1 billion addressable market for compact diagnostic MRI.
– SitTight turns sitting into an activity that improves your health, instead of damaging it
– Large Market – Global Standing Desk Market to Reach $2.8 Billion by 2025
– Great Margins – 75% Margin direct sales on retail and 50% wholesale margin
– CBD can help manage anxiety, pain, seizures, neuro-degenerative conditions and more in pets
– Dr. Josh Sosnow pioneered the research, development, and education of CBD in the veterinary market.
– Dr. Sosnow created one of the first Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE®)-approved series on CBD. Over 5000 veterinarians have taken the course.
NowRx– $ 4,661,753 Raised, 2,234 Investors
– Annual Revenue Run Rate of $7.2mm (based on July 2019 revenue, unaudited)— Revenues for 2018 were $4.7mm, an increase of 89.9% as compared to 2017
– The company has filled over 100,000 prescriptions and served more than 18,000 customers
– More than 4,500 referring physicians, an increase of more than 84% since YE 2018
Airemos– $61,505 Raised, 95 Investors
– Creates inflatable framed structures for a lighter, safer and more efficient alternative to antiquated metal framed structures
– Already have $1,000,000+ in sales with our current products.
– Disney, Samsung, ESPN are customers
Commerce.AI – $296,786Raised, 348 investors
– AI-powered system that sees, reads, and listens to the world’s product information with Deep Product Learning technology
– Founder sold his previous startup to Flipkart group, and Flipkart was then sold to Walmart for $16B. Proven team with Stanford, MIT Ph.Ds.
– $40B business intelligence market growing at CAGR of 26.98%
Prime Lightworks – $146,765 Raised, 246 investors
– Making a fully electric spacecraft propulsion system that does not need conventional mass propellant (fuel)
– $1.8M seed funding raised from Y Combinator and angel investors
– Founder & CEO Kyle Flanagan named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2020 in Science
The Lieu– Closing Feb 28th
– Building better bathroom experiences for women in the workplace.
– $71,084, 284% of minimum goal raised with 221 investors
– Served over 8K women to date and addressing a growing $53B corporate wellness market
EV TRAIL – Closing March 31st
– Enable and encourage long distance Electric Vehicle travel by strategically placing fast chargers along routes between popular destinations
– Achieved the highest confined temperature of any fusion experimental device, over 2 billion degrees, sufficient for hydrogen-boron fusion.
Wandering Barman– Closing March 10th
– Handcrafted cocktails in a bottle, made in Brooklyn
– $117,143 raised, 468% of minimum funding goal
– Available at 123 locations incl. The Met & Bareburger, w/ 82% re-order rate
Sweetberry– Closing March 10th
– $282,288 raised, 282% of minimum funding goal
– 19 restaurants nationwide; on track to expand to 30 locations by 2020
– $2M+ in revenue in 2018, on pace to finish 2019 with over $4M earned
Provenance– Closing March 10th
– Premium, organic prepared meal delivery service for busy people
– Exceeded $1.43M revenue in 2018
– $73,270 raised, 293% of minimum funding goal