Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Making healthy eating taste as good as it is
FEMALE FOUNDERS HEALTHY FOOD FOOD & BEVERAGE B2C
Healthy, plant-forward, quick-serve model to college campuses & underserved markets
• Consistent YOY increase in revenue: $600K in 2016 to $2.4MM in 2019
• License agreement with billion-dollar company to grow on college campuses
• Rapid national growth via university licensing and traditional franchising
• One of few restaurant models positioned to accelerate growth post-COVID
• Projected $14MM in revenue by 2024
• Company growth based on grassroots appeal and fiercely loyal customer base
• Award-winning, high quality, innovative, healthy, and delicious products
Consumers want delicious, high quality, locally sourced food, served quickly and safely, that fits within their busy lives and health goals. But options on most university campuses and in most markets generally remain extremely limited.
Village Juice Co. is licensed on college campuses via Aramark to reach underserved markets and offer on-the-go products through wholesale distribution.