Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Good Earth Organics | Premium certified organic potting soils & nutrients for toxin-free cannabis and hemp plants
• Company grew revenue 43% in 2019 to over $3mm
• The management team and owners are graduates of Stanford, Harvard, Harvard Business School, and Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management and have decades of experience in private equity and building companies
Elly Health | Empathetic audio companion for people impacted by cancer
• Notable investors include Google, JumpStart Foundry, StartUp Health and Nex Cubed
• Establishing research collaborations with Ochsner, Duke, and Cedars-Sinai to conduct implementations and clinical studies in 2020
Now Accepting Reservations
Virtuix | Creator of Omni, an omni-directional treadmill allowing users to walk and run inside video games
• Doubled revenues in FY ’20 ending March 31, 2020 and have shipped over 3,500 commercial Omni systems to 45 countries
• Raised over $20mm in capital to date from Mark Cuban, 12 venture funds including Maveron and Scout Ventures, and 4 successful SeedInvest rounds
• Hosted over 1mm plays, with player base growing by over 45% a month on average since March 2019, reaching 60k registered players in August 2020
20/20 ending SeedInvest campaign on October 30th
20/20 GeneSystems’ campaign on SeedInvest will end on Friday, October 30th —22 days from today. This will be the last chance to invest in the company on SeedInvest.
Since 20/20 launched its campaign, the company has raised more than $2.5mm from over 1,000 investors. The company is developing and commercializing artificial intelligence-powered diagnostics for cancer & COVID-19.