Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
Let’s be honest – online entertainment has kept us sane these past few months. Check out these companies giving film, music, and recreation giants a run for their money
Legion M – The world’s first fan-owned entertainment company.
• One of the most successful companies in JOBS Act history with over $10M raised and 25,000+ investors.
• Projects with Kevin Smith, Stan Lee, Nicolas Cage, Anne Hathaway, Dean Devlin, and more.
DIVERTsessions Pop-Up – COVID-safe outdoor sports and education, bridging social inequities.
• Team of leaders from TopGolf, Disney, Nike, Universal, Red Bull, X-Games and more.
• Combatting social inequities with access to action sports and education.
VirZOOM – The future of fitness, on Oculus Quest.
• Development team behind success of Guitar Hero ($1B revenue), Rock Band ($2B revenue), and Dance Central ($50M revenue).
• Upcoming move to Oculus Store to increase total addressable market by 200x and discoverability by 10x.
Wildeye – Pay to talk with influencers via private video calls.
• Leveraging the network effect of millions of influencers promoting to 3.8 billion followers.
• CEO/CTO worked for Steve Jobs at NeXT and authored 10 technology patents.
Inspire Studios – Entertainment for empowerment: inspiring true stories.
• Co-producer is global boxing champ and icon Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao.
• Fully developed screenplay that’s production partner and director ready.
Vampr – Live streaming for the world’s largest professional network for creatives.
• Facilitated 6 million professional connections in 190+ countries.
• Multi-award winning platform – named in Apple’s Best of 2017 apps list.