Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Your Rating: 0]You must sign in to vote
It’s By U launches on Republic
Ending the cycle of flower waste through farm-direct floral subscriptions
A marketplace for flower growers to sell surplus flowers
• Female-founded company disrupting the $48BN botanical decor industry
• First to market advantage
• Over 1M stems sold to thousands of customers
• $1.1M in funding to date from Target Corporation, Techstars, and others
• Featured on The View, Good Morning America, Oprah Magazine, Univision, QVC
Flower farms around the world destroy millions of surplus flowers each year because of inconsistent market demand for certain colors or styles. This translates to hundreds of millions of dollars lost every year, not counting the waste of fresh water and human resources.
It’s By U is developing a marketplace for flower growers to sell their surplus flowers to the public. Once customers select their style, It’s By U ships them a kit containing a designer vessel and the necessary floral arrangement equipment.